I provide services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit my website you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
- We grant you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of us.
- We may cancel your licence if you breach any of these terms.
- You may not frame this website.
- You agree to these terms on the basis that you have the capacity to visit this website.
- You promise that you will give this website only accurate information.
- We own all rights to the website.
- You may not change, hire out, reverse engineer, or copy this website without our permission.
- You use this website at your own risk and we make no warranties about it.
- You indemnify us against any liability related to your use of this website.
- Our maximum liability to you for all claims for direct damages related to this website is R100.
- We will never be responsible for any indirect damages.
Terms of sale
These terms cover any transactions where we provide goods to you through this website.
You place orders with us on the following basis:
- a 50% non-refundable deposit is payable to secure the party date for our services.
- the remainder of the fee is due 1 week before the party date.
- you promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into the transaction;
- we only conclude an agreement when the deposit is paid;
- we may cancel any party, but we will refund any money you have paid if we do;
- we only operate within South Africa;
- each party is a separate agreement, but you breach all of them if you breach one.
Termination of agreement
We may need to terminate this agreement immediately under certain unlikely circumstances, including if we are no longer available for the party date, believe providing the goods could burden or pose a risk to us, have to terminate to comply with a law, or providing the goods has become impractical. If we need to terminate, we will give you as much notice as possible in writing.
We want to avoid disputes about this agreement and resolve them as quickly as possible. But if there is one, either party may inform the other of it in writing. The parties must first try to negotiate to end the dispute, then enter into mediation if negotiation fails, and finally go to arbitration if mediation fails.
We want to communicate with you effectively about this agreement. For this reason, the parties will send all notices to each other via email, and choose their respective postal addresses as their service addresses for all legal documents. The parties may change either address on 14 calendar days written notice to the other. Please note our addresses as follows:
Shop 10, Upper East Side Hotel, Brickfield Road, Salt River, Cape Town
South African Law governs this agreement, and you consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate’s Court.
These terms & conditions were last updated on: Sunday, July 15th, 2018.
Should we update, amend or make any changes to our terms & conditions, those changes will be posted here.
If you require any more information or have any questions about our terms & conditions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com